Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peter's New Hairdo!

Peter decided his long hair was too hot (especially since he has to wear a hat during PE) and so I cut off his Beatle's hair do...

Before:





After:



Photos of Lusaka:
We went driving "downtown" on Sunday and gave the kids the camera so they could take photos of Lusaka. I had to delete most of them because I don't even know what the images were! Even the ones that are here don't make much sense to me... but they do show you a bit of Lusaka. Just so you know that lions aren't walking down the street and that we do live "in the city", here are some VERY random photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/miyonkautz/LusakaCityDrive

2 comments:

Valerie M said...

Please tell your son that I saw those wild photos of him winging his head around and causing that crazy hair to go all over the place! And the way his eyes looked in some of those pics -- too hilarious! He'll have to come up with some other way to do amazing tricks now! Too cute.

Louanne said...

Great haircut! And I love the trees with the purple flowers. Hope all is well.