Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fishing - Again - on the Lower Zambezi

This past weekend, we took a one night trip to the Lower Zambezi (again) with the Wilkinsons (my boss, his wife and their 7 year old son, Isaac). We had a wonderful time - and the BEST part was that I caught a tiger fish...ok, so it wasn't very big, but it was the first fish I caught (and we had been fishing twice before and been skunked!).






Beautiful Sophie



Peter and Isaac goofing around - TOTALLY being kids



Oops, just so you know - photos of the kids were taken on an evening "family" boat ride - the guys I was with - Bruce, his friend Jonathan and John- were gracious to allow me - a woman - on the boat to fish!!! And, they told me I was LUCKY they allowed me to come along!! HA! They are pretty serious fishermen, so no mixing kids with fishing!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miyon, great blog. How fun! Glad to see you're all doing well and I'll be checkin in on any new postings. Blessings for you and your family! Carrie Davis